Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Got some new Goodies for you!

I think I got my GROOVE back- my CREATIVE groove! I am so excited to share with you some of the new recipes I have created. Pregnancy has been keeping me very occupied...but have no fear! The FIT GREEN GODDESS isn't going anywhere!
The same friends who gave me the last eggplant, gave us MORE! How lucky are we?!?! SO I wanted to create a new HEALTHY, CLEAN EATING recipe that you would all love and enjoy! 

First is the recipe I created because I was inspired by a Greek Salad I had before I left for vacation a few weeks back. Only thing missing is raisins! 
Click on the pics for recipes!



With the recipe below, I used Halibut but you can honestly use any thick fish like Wild Salmon, Sea Bass or even Cod. You could also use chicken breasts! Get creative!


As for my pregnancy, I am almost 8 months (as of September 1, 2013). Check out the FGG pregnancy blog




1 comment:

  1. Those recipes look delicious! My name is Heather and I was hoping you could answer a quick question regarding you blog :-) If you could email me at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com that would be great!

    ReplyDelete